Players will be given individual focuses and will be challenged to make decisions and make choices in 1v1 activities to develop individual strategy. Players are asked to become technically strong and strong manipulators of the ball to build a solid foundation for future years and focuses.
- Moves & Skills.
- 1v1 Tactics and decision making; defending & attacking.
- Coordination, balance and movements are developed with the ball.
- Striking, passing, dribbling and receiving techniques.
- Players are inspired to hard work and motivated to be their best.
- Staff help players build a love for the game.
FALL Training Schedule for 2006 Red and 2006 White Teams:
Note: This schedule may change when we go back to Pine Trails Park in November.
|Training Days||Training Time||
|Monday||7:15 pm - 8:45 pm||Terramar Park||Nike Navy Kit|
|Wednesday||7:15 pm - 8:45 pm||Terramar Park||Nike Navy Kit|
|Friday||7:15 pm - 8:45 pm||Terramar Park||Nike Navy Kit|
|GK||Tuesday||5:30 pm - 6:45 pm||Terramar Park||GK Nike Kit|
Game & Training Uniform Attire
|Home Uniform||White Nike Jersey, White Nike Shorts, White Nike Socks|
|Away Uniform||Red Nike Jersey, Red Nike Shorts, Red Nike Socks|
|Training Uniform||Navy Nike Jersey, Navy Nike Shorts, Navy Nike Socks|
|Pine Trails Park||10555 Trails End, Parkland, FL 33076|
|Terramar Park||6575 NW 76th Drive, Parkland, FL 33067|